Charles Caleb Colton (1780 – 1832), Lacon, 1825
- Initial Consultation and Acupuncture $189
- — Treatment time 1 ½ hours
- Follow-up Acupuncture Visits $139
- — Treatment time 1 hour
- Group Acupuncture $40 per person
- Home Acupuncture Visits
- — Initial Consultation and Acupuncture – $300
- — Follow-up Visits – $200
Payment is expected at time of service.
VISA and MasterCard, Cash, and Check are accepted.
Please contact the benefits department of your health insurance company to determine eligibility and coverage for acupuncture treatments. If acupuncture is covered by your plan, Lewinter Acupuncture will provide you with the necessary documentation and codes to facilitate reimbursement.
Most Health Saving Accounts (HSA), Health Retirement Accounts (HRA) and Consumer Driven Plans (CDP) allows for acupuncture reimbursement; pre-verify coverage and reimbursement regulations.
Currently, Medicaid and Medicare do not provide coverage for acupuncture.